Presented By Victor Viereck
Goals and Objectives
- Prioritizing, Planning, and Managing for Results
- Utilize time and resources efficiently and effectively
- Adaptability and Managing Complexity
- Use self-management strategies to:
- Allocate time and resources.
- Remain organized.
- Be accountable for meeting goals.
- Apply collaborative skills to a variety of situations.
- Reflect on group interactions after collaborative activities; use experiences to make future collaboration more productive.
- Commit to a shared goal and accept responsibility for group work toward that goal.
- Work to match tasks to team member abilities, expanding team membership when necessary.
- Share personal understandings and resources with other group members.
- Listen respectfully and objectively; offer constructive feedback.